EXTRACURRICULAR AND VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Minecraft Club Sponsor and Supervisor
- Supervising, guiding, organizing and developing various activities for an elementary school Minecraft club in Korea.
- Providing an educational venue for game based learning and teaching young kids how to game responsibly.
- Officially elected president April, 2013, previously a member of the council.
- Organized, managed and planned various student and faculty events and fund raisers.
- Actively involved in the graduate student politics on campus since October, 2012.
- Co-organizing and developing various student led initiatives at University of Toronto.
- Nominated by the students to represent the award committee in 2013.
- Responsible for working alongside University of Toronto faculty members in choosing the candidates for the award.
- Organized and delivered several workshops on educational technologies at New College Residence and OISE, University of Toronto.
- Participated in relevant technology events on campus as part of the professional development.
- Planned all major holiday events for the school.
- Organized and co-organized speech contests, Mock UN competition and a debate club for students grades 10-11.
- Responsible for teaching and managing the Sunday school in Korea.
- Organized special events and summer camps for kindergarten and elementary school students.
- Successfully raised awareness of poverty and homelessness in Montreal through direct interaction with students population and members of the community.
- Provided support with organization’s educational activities.